- Circa 1950s / 1960s
- Quality made by infamous formal-wear designer, Lorrie Deb
- Crisp satin fabric
- Convertible design featuring a detachable bouffant skirt
- Dress underneath has a simple hourglass silhouette
- Skirt has a bow at the center of the waist
- Dress has a similar bow on the back of the waist
- Dress has a plunging v-cut open back
- Metal zipper
Excellent vintage condition.
suggested letter size: XS/S
label: Lorrie Deb
pinned on model? no
shoulder to waist: 16“
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!