- Circa 1950s
- New Look era fit and flare silhouette
- White and cream-ish lace fabric
- Off-white/cream chiffon
- Cream lining
- Strapless cut
- Tailored bodice
- Nipped waistline
- Flared tea length floral lace skirt with draped and gathered chiffon
- Skirt consists of three layers: outer floral lace layer, tiered tulle layer (essentially a petticoat), acetate layer
- Large chiffon bow on the back of the skirt
- Scalloped lace at the bottom hem of skirt
- Metal “Crown” zipper up the back
**Note on fit: our model is a modern US dress size 2-4, 5’10 33-25-35 with a longer torso. She felt the fit was perfect.
***Note: this dress was pictured with a petticoat, petticoat not included.
Excellent vintage condition: teeny run in chiffon trim on neckline and similar teeny run in chiffon trim on front of skirt; section of chiffon has some yellow-ish mark (front left of skirt); 1/2 inch scuff mark on acetate lining on front (impossible to notice with tulle and lace layers on top), see photos.
suggested letter size: XS/S (tag is marked a women’s US 11 on the bodice and a US 12 on the skirt, true fit is much smaller)
bust: 30”-33“ max
waist: 25”-26“ max
length: 39“ from underarm to bottom hem, about 46” total (this is a guess due to strapless design)
shoulder to waist: about 15”-15.5“ (this is a guess due to strapless design)
color: white / off-white / cream
material: lace / tulle / acetate / metal zipper
label: no label
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!