- Circa 1950s
- White lace
- Cream lining
- Boatneck scalloped lace neckline
- Sweetheart neckline lining
- Long floral lace sheer sleeves with pointed sleeve cuffs
- A long row of buttons down the spine and sleeve cuffs
- Nipped waistline with piping
- Dramatic full skirt
- Napkin style scalloped lace asymmetric outer layer
- Skirt consists of 4 layers: scalloped lace layer; crinoline layer, additional crinoline layer, acetate lining
- Skirt is slightly longer in the back than the front, so elegant!
*Note on fit: our model is 5’6 31-25-34 and wears a modern dress size 2. This dress fit snug in the waist and loose in the bust. She found this dress to be a little itchy around the bodice/waist. We recommend wearing with a corset or a slip for added comfort.
**Note: dress was pictured with a floor length hoop skirt, hoop skirt not included. Please message us for info if interested in purchasing the hoop skirt.
Near-excellent to great vintage condition: construction of dress is in excellent condition with no rips, tears or thread bare. Some pea size markings on the scalloped lace tier; one pink-ish marking on the very edge of scalloped lace; a few pea size markings on the tulle towards the bottom hem; minor discoloration at the underarms; acetate lining has some small stains and dirt from dragging on the floor that are not visible!
suggested letter size: XS
shoulder to shoulder: 15.5“
bust: 32”-34“ max
recommended cup: B
waist: 22”-24“ (can fit up to a 25 waist max, see note on model's fit)
length: about 60“ in the front, about 70” in the back
shoulder to waist: about 16“
armhole circumference: 13”-14“ max around
color: white / cream
material: lace / tulle (crinoline) / acetate / buttons
label: no label
pinned on model? no (see note on fit)
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!