- Circa 1950s
- Classic mid century formal wear label, Will Steinman
- Fit and flare silhouette
- Strapless bodice
- Cream colored tulle
- Sweetheart neckline
- Green satin band around the waist with a large bow tie in back
- Tiered floor length gown with lace insets throughout the tiers
- Metal Talon zipper up the left side of the waist
- Skirt has three layers: decorative tulle outer layer, crinoline style tulle second layer, acetate lining third layer
*Dress pictured with a hoop skirt underneath, hoop skirt is not included.
**Note on fit: Our model is a modern US dress size 2-4. Model’s measurements are 5’11 33-25-35, this dress fit her well except in the bust. See detailed measurements below.
Very good vintage condition: discoloration on the green satin waist band and bow; very bottom hem of tulle is torn on very right side of skirt; some speckled smatterings on the front of the skirt below the waistline (looks like they would lift with a cleaning); teensiest pinhead hole on waistband; teensiest pinhead mark on left side of bodice; a few other teensy tiny tears in the tulle that are so impossible to notice!
suggested letter size: XS/S
recommended cup: B
hip: up to 60“
length: 51“ from underarm to bottom hem, about 55” total
shoulder to waist: about 15“
color: cream / green
material: tulle / acetate / metal zipper
label: Will Steinman Original
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!