- Circa 1960s
- Authentic Emma Domb label
- Cream color (photos pictured a bit whiter, dress is not true white)
- Crisp taffeta with a matte finish
- Strapless cut
- Sweetheart neckline
- Implied bow-tie across the bust
- Tailored bodice
- Wire boning on each side seam of the bodice (two wires in total)
- Nipped waistline
- Belled floor length gown
- Bustle detail on the back of the waist
- Two rosettes on the back of the waist
- Metal “Talon” zipper up the back
*Note on fit: our model is a modern US dress size 2-4, 5’10 33-25-35 with a longer torso. This dress fit her well except in the bust, we recommend this dress for a bustier size small, someone with at least a B/C cup.
**Note: dress was pictured with a hoop skirt, hoop skirt not included (please message us if interested in purchasing the hoop skirt); there are snaps on the inside lining of the neckline, perhaps there was once an optional shoulder strap?
Great vintage condition: extremely subtle discoloration at the underarm; pinhead hole at each underarm; back of the right bustle is a little misshapen (could be pressed out) and has a few tiny grey & pink markings.
suggested letter size: S
recommended cup: B/C
length: about 60“ total, 52” from underarm to bottom hem
shoulder to waist: “
material: taffeta acetate
label: Emma Domb
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!