- 1970s dress
- White, cream color (some of the lace is more of a cream)
- Victorian / hippie style
- Lace Peter Pan collar
- Floral lace inlay along the neckline
- Fluttery cap sleeves
- Pearl buttons and lace up the bodice
- Empire waistline with a tie for the perfect fit
- Maxi length with a flutter hem
- Zips up the back
- Body of the dress is lined
Excellent vintage condition.
Note: dress was professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S
bust (underarm): 32”-33“ max
waist: 25.5”-27“ untied
length: 53” lining, 55“ outer layer
shoulder to waist: 15”-17“
color: white, cream
material: feels like a cotton and polyester blend, lace, pearl buttons, ribbon, zipper, acetate lining
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!