- 1970s dress
- White color
- Mexican / hippie style
- Pin tuck fabric
- Floral lace flutter collar
- Sexy off-the-shoulder elastic neckline (can also be worn on the shoulder)
- Sleeveless cut
- Empire waistline with a sheer floral lace panel
- Maxi length skirt with alternating pintuck patterns and a full sweep
- Metal zipper up the back
- Two layers of acetate lining and a built-in tulle petticoat give the skirt added poof (built-in petticoat is attached to the dress but has its own zipper on the back)
Excellent vintage condition: one of the pinhead tucking seams is slightly discolored on the very left side of the neckline on the bodice that is completely covered by the floral lace flutter collar.
Note: dress has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 35”-37“
shoulder to waist: 11”-16“
material: feels like a cotton and polyester blend, acetate lining, tulle, lace, metal zipper
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!