- 1970s / 1980s dress
- Country Elegance label
- White, off white, cream colors (chiffon is more white, lace is more off white, ribbon is more cream)
- Prairie / western / hippie style
- High neck collar
- Chiffon puff sleeves
- Eyelet lace floral embroidered accents
- Sweetheart neckline
- Fitted waist with a matching satin belt
- Chiffon skirt with a scalloped hem and eyelet lace border print
- Zips up the back with a row of buttons up the top of the spine
- Body of the dress is lined
Great vintage condition: some rust-like discoloration on the embroidery (teensy spot on bodice, rice size spot just below the waistline, a few areas throughout the embroidery along the bottom half of the skirt).
Note: dress was professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 10)
bust (underarm): 34”-35“ max
waist: 26.5“-28” max
shoulder to waist: 18“
color: white, off white, cream
material: rayon and cotton blend chiffon, acetate lining, buttons, zipper
label: Country Elegance
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!