- Circa 1980s
- White & cream color
- Sweetheart neckline
- Sheer floral lace across the yoke of the neck
- Long sleeves with sheer floral lace
- Fitted waistline
- Chiffon skirt
- Front of the skirt has two tiers of lace
- Back of the skirt has many tiers of scalloped lace starting at the waistline to the very bottom hem
- Dramatic long skirt train
- Hook & button option to shorten and bustle the train at the back of the waist
*Note on fit: our model is a modern US dress size 2-4, 5’10 33-25-35 with a longer torso. Fit was a tad big (especially loose in the chest, sleeves were very comfortable).
Great vintage condition: some super light spots on the skirt that are very hard to notice or find; teensy tear in the lace on the very edge of the bottom hem of the train.
suggested letter size: S (tag is marked a vintage women's US 10)
shoulder to shoulder: 15“
length: about 57“
shoulder to waist: 15“-16"
armhole circumference: 8" across
color: cream, off white
material: feels like nylon chiffon, lace, zipper
label: no label other than union tag and size tag
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!