- 1970s dress
- Gunne Sax label
- Prairie vibes
- Cream color
- Quality cotton fabric
- Square neckline with gathered fabric across the chest
- Floral lace trim down the sleeves and front of the dress
- Long sleeves with fitted cuffs
- Empire waistline with a tie for the perfect fit
- Maxi length skirt with a flutter hem
- Zips up the back
Great vintage condition: one pinhead marking on the lace panel of the skirt about 21 inches from the bottom hem of the skirt; two areas of the lace on the right sleeve have been professionally repaired by hand; a few pink pinprick markings at the left underarm.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 32”-34“ max
shoulder to waist: 11.5”-13.5“
material: cotton, lace, wooden buttons, zipper
label: Gunne Sax
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26/27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!