- 1960s / 1970s dress
- Blue, mauve pink, white colors
- Jugnu Wear for Carnaby Street label
- Iconic 1960s Carnaby Street Mecca of fashion era
- Hippie vibes
- Kanoko shibori Japanese style tie dye
- 100% India cotton fabric
- Kaftan silhouette
- Loose fit
- Silver button embellishments throughout the dress
- Midi length
- Hidden snap buttons down the front
Great vintage condition: some button accents are missing but it is very hard to notice because the pattern of the tie dye matches the pattern of the buttons.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
bust (underarm): 36“
sleeve: about 22“
color: blue, mauve pink, white
label: Jugnu Wear for Carnaby Street, Made in India
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Fit was oversized and comfy. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!