- Circa 1930s / early 1940s
- WWII era design
- Crepe-like rayon fabric
- Midnight blue fabric (almost looks black)
- Tailored bodice with ruching on the bodice panel seams
- 1/2 length sleeves
- Buttons up the left side of the waist (no zipper)
- Divided peplum style bouffant accents on the fitted waist
- Tie at the waist
- Fabric covered buttons down the back of the neck
- Midi length skirt
*Note 1: Letty is 5’1 32-26-36 with a modern dress size 4/6 and a 27 in jeans.
Excellent vintage condition: some dust-like markings on the shoulders; one button missing on back of neck and one chipped button on the side closure (not visible during wear); waist ties are normal length but one has unfinished hem; I suspect the skirt was taken up a bit by the previous owner.
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 34”-36“ max
shoulder to waist: 18.5“
color: midnight blue (almost black)
material: crepe style rayon / buttons
label: no label
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!