- 1970s / 1980s jacket
- Puffer style
- Convertible vest option (sleeves zip right off!)
- Best 70s color palette of burnt orange, cream & brown
- Groovy striped print
- Collar can be worn folded over or high for added warmth
- Pockets on the front with zipper closures
- Heavy duty nylon zipper down the front
- Vegan padded lining
Note: Kelsey’s measurements are 5’8” tall and 44.5-36-48, she wears a modern dress size 14.
Great vintage condition: some minor dirt marks on the exterior (mostly left side of bodice and inner sleeves along the seam lines).
suggested letter size: XL (tag is marked a women’s US XL, fits true to size)
bust (underarm): 45“
shoulder to waist: “
armhole circumference: about 20“ around
color: burnt sienna / brown / cream
material: nylon / polyester / nylon padding / nylon zipper
label: J.C. Penney
pinned on model? no (fit was perfect)
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!