- Circa 1970s dress
- Babydoll silhouette
- Pioneer Era / Oregon Trail / Wild West themed novelty print
- Earthy browns, pinks & creams
- Flirty flutter capped sleeves
- Fitted waistline
- Midi length skirt
- Pull over style (no zipper or button closures)
- Mid-weight polyester fabric with a decent amount of stretch
Note: Kelsey’s measurements are 5’8” tall and 44.5-36-48, she wears a modern dress size 14.
Excellent vintage condition.
suggested letter size: XXXL
bust (underarm): 56”-60“
shoulder to waist: 19“
armhole circumference: 24”-26“ around
color: browns / pinks / creams
label: no label (perhaps homemade)
pinned on model? yes
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!