- 1980s dress
- Pink, blue, green, white, red colors
- Diane Freis inspired design (not a Freis)
- Busy abstract print
- Chiffon fabric
- Blouson bodice
- Micro pleated ruffle trim collar
- Tassels ties at the neck that can be worn loose or fastened like a choker
- Elastic shirred waistline
- Flouncy skirt with added panels for extra flare
- Lettuce hems
- Matching sash
- No closures
Note: dress has shoulder pads that are removable.
Elastic at sleeve cuffs is just barely starting to stretch out.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M
bust (underarm): 40“
shoulder to waist: 19”-21“
color: pink, blue, green, white, red
material: polyester, elastic
label: Montage, by Mosaic
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Fit was loose. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!