- Circa 1940s
- Shimmering satin fabric
- Solid cream color
- Victorian inspired design
- Sheer floral lace (stretchy and soft, not stiff and crisp)
- Juliet style sleeve with a lacy puff and a satin fitted sleeve shaft
- Peter Pan lace collar
- Rosette details along the collar bone
- Gathered bodice
- Empire waistline with an attached waist belt
- Flowing floor length skirt that is cut on the bias for added flare
- A long row of fabric covered buttons down the back
**Note on fit: Our model is a modern US dress size 2-4. Model’s measurements are 5’11 33-25-35.
See detailed measurements below.
Good vintage condition (construction of the dress is in excellent shape): rust-like marking on the left sleeve; a few small real of speckled pinkish and rust-like markings on the bodice, waistline and skirt; some lines of dirt on the back of skirt towards the bottom hem; pea sized hole on the yoke of the left shoulder.
suggested letter size: S
recommended cup: A/B
shoulder to shoulder: 13”-14.5”
waist: 29”-30“ unbelted
shoulder to waist: 12.5“-15.5” (waistline is curved)
material: satin acetate / lace / buttons
label: no label
pinned on model? no (fit was big)
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!