- 1940s / early 1950s dress
- One of a kind modern art inspired three dimensional cube print
- Hard to find vivid color palette featuring pinks & purples
- Hourglass silhouette
- Linen fabric
- Asymmetric adjustable neck sash
- Similar sash on the left side of the waist
- Wiggle cut waistline with an asymmetric peplum skirt
- Cloth covered metal zipper up the left side of the waist
- Keyhole cut out at the back of the neck with hook & eye closure
Excellent vintage condition: one pea size hole on the very right side of the waist just below the seam: two pinhead sized markings on the bottom right panel of the dress; some subtle discoloration on the cube near the right underarm (see photos).
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
bust (underarm): 36“
shoulder to waist: 16“
color: black, purple, pink, cream
material: feels like a rayon or silk based linen, metal zipper, hook and eye
label: Mary Lynne Original
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Fit was loose. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!