- Circa late 1940s / 1950s dress
- Casual day dress style
- Mid century clothier Doris Day (I’ve never seen a Doris Day dress I didn’t swoon over!)
- Navy blue semi sheer cotton fabric
- Embroidered Swiss dot print
- Scalloped embroidered trim along the collar, sleeve cuffs and waistline (we forgot to cuff the sleeves in the pictures, oops!)
- Fitted waistline
- Midi length skirt
- Buttons down the back of the spine
*Note 1: Letty is 5’1 32-26-36 with a modern dress size 4/6 and a 27 in jeans.
Great vintage condition: buttons have some minor cracking; two teensy tears on the seam of the waistline that are covered by fabric trim.
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 35“
shoulder to waist: 14.5“
color: blue / cream
material: semi sheer cotton / buttons / snap button
label: A Doris Dodson Original
pinned on model? yes (slightly at bust)
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!