- 1970s dress
- Gorgeous rayon chiffon fabric
- Accordion pleated
- Hand dyed
- Romantic sheer bishop sleeve
- Pull-string bow tie at the neck to adjust size of the neckline
- Fitted waist
- Midi length skirt
- Built-in cream tank slip dress that zips up the back
- Buttons down the back of the chiffon bodice
Great vintage condition: pea size hole on the bottom left side of skirt toward the very bottom hem; there are some faint dye rings around the dyed areas: see photos; bottom button loop on back of the dress above waist is loose.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
bust (underarm): 34”-36“
hip: up to 42“
shoulder to waist: 16“
color: cream / pink / brown
material: rayon chiffon / acetate lining
label: no label
pinned on model? yes
Note: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4 and wears a size 27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!