- 1970s three piece set
- Set includes a halter top, jacket and wrap tie
- Teal, terracotta, green, cream colors
- Mid century inspired print
- Top features a halter style with a deep v-neck, double strung ties at the back of the neck, lace trim, ties at the back of the waist and a cropped fit
- Jacket features bell sleeves, a loose fit silhouette and no closures
- Fabric feels like cotton
Excellent vintage condition: construction of halter top is slightly uneven, one side of the chest is bit larger than the other side; jacket has a pea sized tear under the right armpit on the side seam; some faint markings on the left armpit area.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
color: teal, terracotta, green, cream
material: feels like cotton, lace
label: no label (appears homemade)
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 32”-36“
length: about 17“ (tie at neck is adjustable)
bust (underarm): 36“
Note on fit: construction of halter top is slightly uneven, one side of the chest is bit larger than the other side. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!