- 1980s matching 3 piece set
- Diane Freis label
- Set includes a shirt, skirt and a sash
- Rainbow colors
- Psychedelic paisley print with polka dot trim
- Top features a blouson fit, 1/2 length sleeves with elastic cuffs, pleating across the shoulders and a drawstring adjustment at the waist with a beaded tassel tie
- Skirt features elastic shirring along the waistline and a midi length
- Sash features a versatile extra long length
Note: blouse has shoulder pads that are very easily removable; we included a flat lay picture of the blouse to isolate out what the top looks like.
Great vintage condition: elastic smocking along the waistline of the skirt is starting to stretch out but still has a lot of elasticity left.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M/L
material: polyester, elastic
label: Diane Freis
pinned on model? yes
shoulder: about 19“
bust (underarm): about 42“
waist: 28”-30“ with drawstring
sleeve: about 18“
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!