- 1980s two piece set
- Set includes a shirt and pants
- Terra cotta, white colors
- Polka dot print in a striped pattern
- Shirt features an accent dagger collar, long sleeves, tunic length and buttons up the front
- Pants feature an elastic waist and wide leg comfy fit
Note: shirt has shoulder pads that are easily removable.
Great vintage condition: some markings on the collar of the shirt.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
color: terra cotta, white
material: feels like rayon, buttons, elastic
label: majority of tag has been cut out
pinned on model? no
SHIRT / MICRO MINI DRESS
bust (underarm): 37“
length: 31.5“ front, 29.5” back
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!