- 1960s / 1970s two piece set
- Cream color
- Set includes a dress and jacket
- All-over floral lace fabric
- Satin trim
- Dress features tank shoulder straps, accent bows underneath the bust, a fitted waist, midi length, lined body, zips up the back
- Jacket features an accent collar, rhinestone encrusted buttons up the front, faux pockets and a lined interior
Dress - good vintage condition: dress has striations of subtle yellow discoloration probably from light damage; a few pea size spots on the skirt.
Jacket - good vintage condition: two dime size spots on the far right side of the back of the jacket near the right side seam.
Note: set has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
material: lace, satin, zipper, buttons, snap buttons
label: Allan Star on Oakton
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 33”-34“
shoulder to waist: “
bust (underarm): 34“
Note on fit: Dress fit snug in the bust. Holly is 5’7 32-25-34 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 25/26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!