- 1960s corset
- Pale pink color
- Camp style construction (I cannot confirm that this is an actual Camp piece)
- Floral tapestry fabric
- Double girdle design with a hidden internal corset with hook and eye closures
- Additional hook and eye closures up the left side of the body
- Adjustable shoe lace corset ties
- Internal construction is stamped 8104
Great vintage condition: some faint yellowing around the underarms, on the laces and on the side panels; a few faint markings on the front.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 36)
bust (underarm): 36“-37" max
waist: adjustable up to 32"
length: about 25"
color: pale pink
material: cotton and rayon blend, elastic, eyelets, show laces, hook and ey
label: no tag other than size and care tag
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Sydney's measurements are 5'10 36-33-44 with a modern dress size 10 and a 31 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!