- 1980s dress
- Dress is a two piece set with a matching belt
- Green, blue, pink, purple, orange, white colors
- Beautiful floral print, reminiscent of Impressionist Era paintings
- Blouson bodice
- Buttons down the chest
- Short sleeves
- Fitted elastic waistline (plus the belt)
- Pleated midi length skirt
Note: fabric is semi sheer; dress has shoulder pads that are very easily removable.
Excellent vintage condition.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XL (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 18)
bust (underarm): 48“
hip: up to 56“
armhole circumference: about 11“ across (22” around)
shoulder to waist: 19.5“
length of belt: 40.5“
material: polyester, elastic, buttons, buckle
label: Lady Carol, New York
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Sydney's measurements are 5'10 36-33-44 with a modern dress size 10-12 and a 31 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!