- 1970s dress
- Cream color
- Prairie vibes
- Contempo Casuals label with art nouveau tag
- Gunne Sax inspired design (Gunne sax has an identical version of this dress, look it up!)
- Quality cotton fabric
- Soft crochet lace sheer trim on the outside of the sleeves
- Deep v-neck with more crocheted lace trim
- Yoked empire waistline with a criss-cross rope tie
- Tiered maxi length skirt
- Zips up the back
Excellent vintage condition: a few incredibly light spots on the lower half of the skirt; very edge of the bottom hem of the skirt has some light dirt and spotting; a light dusting of markings on the back of the skirt (too light to capture in a photo).
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S
bust (underarm): 33”-34“
waist: 25”-27“ max
shoulder to waist: 11.5”-15“
material: cotton, lace, zipper
label: Contempo Casuals
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26/27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!