- 1960s / 1970s dress
- Black, gold, off white colors
- Formal / evening wear style
- Solid block fleece bodice and sleeves
- Accented waistline with rhinestone and soutache trim
- Tiered metallic gold lurex skirt
- Mod floral and geometric print
- Maxi length
- Zips up the back
Good vintage condition: several pinhead holes on the black bodice portion of dress as well as a few teeny, sophisticated hand repairs, see photos.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS
bust (underarm): 31”-34“
hip: 38“ (inside lining)
shoulder to waist: 15”-18.5“
color: black, gold, off white
material: fleece like polyester or acrylic, lurex, rhinestones, soutache, acetate lining, zipper
label: Junior Accent
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!