- Circa 1940s / 1950s
- Sanforized 100% cotton fabric
- Green plaid print in a chevron striped pattern
- Capped sleeves
- Accented yoke line with a row of buttons on each side
- Fitted waistline with shirring on the front for added stretch
- Flared midi length skirt
- Talon metal zipper up the left side of the waist
*Note: green belt not included.
Excellent vintage condition; a couple pinhead sized stains on the back side of the skirt.
suggested letter size: S
shoulder to waist: 17“
color: green / blue / white
material: sanforized cotton / buttons
label: Betty Barclay
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!