- 1940s dress
- Gray, rust & cream colors
- Shirtwaist silhouette
- Mid century inspired abstract print
- Sheer nylon fabric
- Accent collar
- Clear amber buttons with rhinestone insets down the bodice
- Short sleeves with similar buttoned cuffs
- Fitted waistline
- Midi length skirt
- Metal zipper up the left side of the waist
Note: fabric is a tad on the sheer side.
Great vintage condition: one rhinestone missing on bottom button on chest; pea sized tear in fabric on bottom left side edge of the skirt. See photos.
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 38“
hip: up to 44“
shoulder to waist: 17“
color: gray, rust, cream
material: nylon, buttons, metal zipper
label: Marcy Lee Original
pinned on model? yes
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!