- Circa 1950s / early 1960s
- Hawaiian label “Margo’s, Honolulu”
- New Look era fit and flare silhouette
- Off-white color
- Breathable cotton linen fabric (perfect for the island!)
- Embroidered scalloped eyelet lace trim
- Wrap style bodice
- Nipped yoked waistline
- Large bow on the back of the waistline
- Full midi length skirt
- Skirt consists of three layers: outer linen layer, crinoline layer, acetate lining layer
- Lined bodice
- Metal Talon zipper up the back
*Note on fit: Our model is a modern US dress size 2-4. Model’s measurements are 5’11 33-25-35. This dress did not zip up all the way due to where the waist hit her rib cage (she has a longer torso), we recommend this dress for someone with a shorter build and we believe the dress would zip up fine provided the person fits the measurements listed below.
**Note: pictured with a lightweight crinoline underneath, crinoline not included. Dress has decent built-in poof.
Great vintage condition: small cluster of pea size rust-like markings on the very right side of skirt 6-8 inches above the bottom hem; four similar smaller pinhead size rust-like marks on the bottom half skirt; 1/8" scuff like mark on the yoked waist.
suggested letter size: XS petite
bust: 30”-33“ max
waist: 24”-25“ max
recommended cup: A/B max
hip: up to 52“
shoulder to waist: 18“
color: off white
material: cotton linen / tulle / acetate lining / metal zipper
label: Custom Made by Margo’s, Honolulu
pinned on model? No (dress did not zip up all the way on 5’11 model)
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!