- Circa 1950s / 1960s
- Hawaiian label “Mildred’s of Hawaii”
- Sexy hourglass silhouette
- Abstract floral print
- Mid-century color palette in teal, avocado green & a coppery brown
- Capped sleeves
- Tailored bodice
- Wiggle cut waistline
- Sarong style midi length skirt with a fixed bow tie on the left side of the waist
- Fabric feels like silk, no fabric tag intact
- Metal zipper up the back
Note 1: Letty is 5’1 32-26-36 with a modern dress size 4/6 and a 27 in jeans.
Great vintage condition: there are a few small spots where the color is missing from the print (very left side of bodice, just below right side of waistline, edge of the wrap skirt); a few tiny markings on the top of the right sleeve; a few pinhead holes on front of skirt; tiny area of wear on back of skirt; see photos.
suggested letter size: busty S
bust (underarm): 35”-36“
shoulder to waist: 14“
color: teal / avocado green / coppery brown
material: feels like silk / metal zipper
label: Mildred’s, Hawaii
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!