- 1950s patio set
- Set includes a shirt and skirt
- Southwestern inspired design
- Black gauze cotton fabric
- Metallic gold ric-rac trim
- Shirt features a split neckline, 3/4 length sleeves & a metal zipper up the left side of the waist
- Skirt features a high waistline, flared circle skirt and a metal zipper
- From the heart of the southwest, Prescott AZ!
Great vintage condition: a few pinhead to pea size markings on the skirt, not noticeable.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 14)
color: black, cream, gold, red
material: gauze cotton, ric rac, metal zipper
label: Thunderbird Fashions, Prescott, Arizona
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 34”-36“
hip: free (circle skirt)
Note on fit: Stevie is 5’7 35-26-36.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!