- 1950s / 1960s dress
- Gray, teal, black, white colors
- Cottage / prairie vibes
- Mid century micro clover and micro polka dot print
- Chiffon swiss dot ruffle trim accents
- Bell sleeves
- Ornamental buttons with hidden snap buttons down the bodice
- Fitted waist
- Full skirt
- Metal zipper up the left side of the waist
Excellent vintage condition: pea size mark on the skirt around the thigh area; a few other similar pinprick markings on the skirt that are disguised by the busy print.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M
bust (underarm): 36“
waist: 28“-30” max
shoulder to waist: 15.5”-17“
color: gray, teal, white, black
material: cotton, buttons, snap buttons, metal zipper
label: no label, appears to be homemade but very well done
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!