- 1950s / 1960s men’s jacket
- Black, gold and rainbow colors
- Smoking style jacket or house coat / robe
- Black silk labels, sleeve cuffs & pocket trim
- Detailed asian-inspired shimmering brocade print featuring mountainous landscapes & pagodas
- Silk lining
- Belt loops (no belt)
Note: the smoking jacket likely came with some sort of matching black belt, no belt included.
Excellent vintage condition: pea size tear in silk lining on inside of left sleeve cuff; inside lining at left underarm coming undone at the seam (not visible from exterior); pinhead speckled spots in fabric on right upper sleeve.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: free size up to XXL
bust (underarm): 48“
shoulder to waist: “
color: gold, blue, red, green, rust
material: silk, tapestry silk
label: no label
pinned on model? no (fit was oversized)
Note: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4 and wears a size 26/27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!