- 1950s wedding dress
- Cream color
- Illusion lace mesh neckline
- Scalloped lace bodice
- Long sleeves with buttons up the wrists
- Fitted waist with accent piping
- Scalloped floral lace down the skirt
- Skirt transitions to shimmering satin fabric
- Large train in the back
- Long row of buttons up the spine
Good vintage condition: very subtle discoloration at the underarms; satin fabric has several areas of markings throughout; some pinhead markings on the buttons.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M
shoulder: about 15“
bust (underarm): 34”-36“
hip: up to 42“
shoulder to waist: 17”-18“
material: lace, tulle mesh, satin acetate, buttons
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Fit was big. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!