- 1950s skirt
- Black, blue & gold colors
- Authentic “Mayan Modern” label and Guatemalan origin
- Extremely detailed heavily embroidered print
- Striped pattern
- Thick cotton-based black linen fabric
- High waist fit
- “Talon” Metal zipper up the side
Excellent vintage condition.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS/S
bust (underarm): “
hip: up to 68“
shoulder to waist: “
color: black, teal blue, gold
material: cotton, cotton linen, metallic, metal zipper, hook & eye
label: Mayan Modern, Guatemala
pinned on model? no
Note: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4 and wears a size 27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!