- 1950s dress
- Seafoam green, purple, yellow, white colors
- Hawaiian inspired floral and botanical print
- Hourglass silhouette
- Tank shoulder straps
- Sweetheart neckline
- Tailored bodice
- Elastic shirring across the back of the bodice
- Nipped waistline
- Sarong style wrap skirt (not a true wrap but ties are functional)
- Metal zipper up the back
- Very Alfred Shaheen / Kamehameha inspired!
Great near-excellent vintage condition: incredibly faint spot on the skirt two inches below center waistline that is truly super hard to detect and easily gets mistaken for the print because it matches the colors of the print.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS
bust (underarm): 30”-32“
shoulder to waist: 15.5“
color: moss green, purple, yellow, white
material: cotton, metal zipper, elastic
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Parisa is 5’2 32C-25-34 with a modern dress size 0-2, letter size XS and a size 25 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!