- Circa 1950s
- Off-white / cream color (dress photographed a little whiter than how it looks in person)
- Illusion style tulle fabric across the collar and yoke
- Lace Peter Pan collar looks like it’s just floating!
- Scalloped lace along the neckline
- Bodice lining has a sweetheart neckline
- 1/2 length sheer floral lace sleeves
- Fitted waistline
- Midi length skirt with a scalloped bottom hem
- Skirt has three layers: floral lace outer layer, tulle second later, acetate third layer with crinoline bottom hem for added pouf
- Fully lined
- Metal “Swift” zipper up the back of the dress
**Note on fit: Our model is a modern US dress size 2-4, 5’10 33-25-35 with a longer torso. She found the fit of this dress to be perfect but thought the lace was itchy around the waist.
***Note: this dress was pictured with a petticoat, petticoat not included.
Great vintage condition: pea size tear in the lace and acetate on the bodice directly above left center waistline; two quarter size faint pink-ish marks on the very right side seam of the waist; a few markings on the back bottom hem of the skirt; incredibly subtle rust-like tint on a few of the threads on the bodice (I almost thought my eyes were playing tricks on me).
suggested letter size: XS
shoulder to shoulder: 15“
shoulder to waist: 17”-18.5“ (waistline comes to a point in the front)
color: off-white to cream-ish color
material: tulle / lace / acetate lining / metal zipper
pinned on model? no (fit was tight)
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!