- 1940s / 1950s shirt or bed jacket
- Antique white, pink colors
- Trapeze silhouette
- Peter Pan collar
- Lace trim
- Detailed smocking across the chest
- Pastel floral appliqués on the chest
- Buttons up the neck (buttons do not go all the waist down shirt)
Note: fabric is a tad on the sheer side.
Great vintage condition: pinhead mark on the back of the right sleeve and back of the neck.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S
bust (underarm): 40“
color: white, pink
material: feels like a cotton blend, buttons
label: Dora Gottlieb
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!