- 1950s body shaper girdle
- Treo label
- “Ribbons” collection (see photo for 1953 advertisement)
- Style C 616
- Black, white color
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Sheer bust cups (no underwire)
- Sheer ribbon striping up the body
- 6 adjustable garter straps
- Stretchy mesh fabric
- No closures
- Original “$15.00 retail” price printed on manufacturers tag, see photo of tag!
Excellent vintage condition.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 36)
bust (underarm): 30”-38“ max
length: about 25” front -26“ back laying flat
color: black, white
material: nylon elastic yarn, ribbons, buckles
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Holly is 5’7 36-27-35 with a modern dress size 4-6, letter size S/M and a size 27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!