- 1960s / 1970s dress
- Pink, white color
- Hippie / cottage core style
- Babydoll silhouette
- Textured Swiss dot print (dots are actually square shaped)
- Ruffle trim along the collar
- Short puff sleeves
- Empire waistline with accent trim and a bow tie on the back (bow snaps onto the waist)
- Flutter hem along the bottom of the skirt
- Maxi length
- Lined body
- Zips up the back
Excellent vintage condition: a few pinhead markings on the skirt.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US 11/12)
bust (underarm): 34”-35“
shoulder to waist: 9”-14.5“
color: pink, white
material: feels like a cotton and polyester blend, zipper
label: Lorrie Deb
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!