- 1960s dress
- Mid century “Lanz” label
- Blue color
- Folky Eastern European inspired novelty print featuring a man and woman, a variety of birds & botanical accents.
- Red hearts printed throughout
- Hourglass silhouette
- White trim along the neckline and sleeve hems
- Buttons down the back of the bodice and a metal zipper at the back of the skirt
- Fitted waistline with belt loops (no belt)
- Short sleeves with white ric-rac trim
- Above the knee skirt
Note: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4 and wears a size 27 in jeans.
Great vintage condition: super tiny patch repair at the right underarm; incredibly light discoloration at the underarms and a few small areas on skirt; subtle color fade in shoulder area (all issues very disguised by print, hardly noticeable).
suggested letter size: XS/S
bust (underarm): 35“
hip: 36”-38“ max
shoulder to waist: 15“
color: blue / red / white
material: cotton / buttons / metal zipper / ric-rac
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!