- Circa 1960s / early 1970s
- Authentic Cardinali label
- Best tapestry fabric
- Botanical designs
- Rich deep purple color with muted brown and green accents
- Three filagree ornamental buttons down the front with amber insets
- Hidden snap buttons are the actual closures
- Tailored silhouette with two faux pockets on the waist
- Accented collar
- Dramatic floor length
- Lining feels like silk rayon and is a deep purple color
Great vintage condition: one amber gemstone is missing on the center filagree ornament on the chest.
suggested letter size: XS
shoulder to shoulder: 14.5“
color: eggplant purple / muted lilac / muted olive green / taupe
material: tapestry / silk rayon lining / snap buttons
pinned on model? no
*Note on fit: our model is 5'10 with 32-25-35 measurements, this coat fit her well.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!