- 1960s / 1970s peignoir set
- Off white, cream color (chiffon is more white, lace is more cream)
- Set includes a slip dress and house robe
- Dress features cap sleeves, a high empire waistline with a tie, scalloped floral lace trim, a flowing long skirt, lined body
- Robe features flowing sheer chiffon, scalloped lace trim, two button closures at the neck and 1/2 length sleeves
Excellent vintage condition: a small area of pinprick markings on the slip.
Note: set has been professionally cleaned.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US medium)
color: off white, cream
material: nylon chiffon
pinned on model? no
bust (underarm): 37“
waist: 34“ untied
shoulder to waist: 11“
bust (underarm): 40“
Note on fit: Holly is 5’7 32-25-34 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 25/26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!