- 1960s / 1970s coat
- Plush and smooth mink fur
- Stroller style longer length
- Accented collar
- Two hook & eye closures down the front
- Hidden slit pockets on the front
- Pelts are assembled together in a zig-zag pattern
- Satin lined
- Unmarked lining (no initials embroidered anywhere)
Excellent vintage condition: fur feels soft and conditioned; inside lining is without any stains or tears.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M/L (I think it can also fit an XL but shoulders/arms might feel just a smidge restrictive)
bust (underarm): 42“
shoulder to waist: “
sleeve: about 21“
color: hazy gray with a bit of a brown undertone
material: genuine mink fur / satin lining / hook & eyes
label: no label
pinned on model? no
Note: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4 and wears a size 27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!