- Just a lil’ Clownie Cutie
- 1960s clown costume
- Teal, red, yellow & tan striped print
- Asymmetric color scheme
- Pom poms on the bodice (easily removable via safety pin)
- Fitted sleeve cuffs and pants hems for a ballooned effect
- Snap closure at the back of the neck
Great vintage condition: majority of both leg hems are untacked (as photographed), does not take away from costume. Could be tacked up if preferred.
suggested letter size: can fit XS/S/M
bust (underarm): up to 41“
waist: up to 44“
hip: up to 48“
shoulder to crotch: 28.5“
sleeve: about 20“
color: teal / red / yellow / tan
material: feels like a cotton blend, polyester blend, ric rac, yarn
label: no label (perhaps homemade)
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: McKenna is 5’2 31-25-35 with a modern dress size 0/2 and a jeans size 25/27.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!