- 1970s dress
- White blue, yellow, maroon colors
- 1930s inspired design (there are no tags, but my best guess is that this dress is not true 30s)
- Botanical print
- Puff sleeveless
- Sash ties that wrap across the front and buckle at the back of the waist
- Flowing maxi skirt that is cut on the bias for added flair
- Sexy peek-a-boo cut-out on the back
- Taffeta fabric
- Snap closures up the left side of the waist
Note: dress closures are snap buttons on the left side of the waist. Fabric does not have ANY stretch, so please be sure to read the measurements to assess proper fit.
Great vintage condition: some pinhead speckles on the shoulder yoke; a few teensy markings on the skirt that are not noticeable.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: XS petite
bust (underarm): 33“ (fabric has no stretch)
waist: 26” (fabric has no stretch)
shoulder to waist: “
color: white, blue, yellow, maroon
material: acetate, taffeta, snap buttons, hook and eye
label: no label
pinned on model? no (fit was tight)
Note on fit: This dress fit snug on our model. It was difficult to put on because the fabric has NO stretch. We recommend this for someone on the XS petite side. Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26/27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!