- 1970s dress
- Beige, maroon, blue, white colors
- Indian style gauze cotton (beige portions is thicker, printed portions are gauzy)
- Trapeze / tent silhouette
- Bird novelty print
- Quilted panel across the back of the bodice
- Buttons up the chest
- 3/4 length sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Midi length
Great vintage condition: fabric is slightly faded on the left sleeve cuff; a few speckled markings on beige portions of the dress; elastic tag sleeve cuffs is stretched out.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S/M (tag is marked a vintage women’s US medium)
bust (underarm): 40“
sleeve: about 16“
color: beige, maroon, blue, white
material: cotton, buttons, elastic
label: Satyajit, Bombay
pinned on model? no
Note on fit: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-36 with a modern dress size 2-4, letter size XS/S and a size 26 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!