- 1970s midi dress
- Gunne Sax label
- Midnight blue & white colors
- Prairie motif
- Corduroy fabric
- Alternating calico prints on the bodice
- Tank style shoulder straps
- Empire waistline with a tie
- Buttons all the way down the back of the dress
- Midi length skirt
- Hidden slit pockets on the hips with calico lining
Good vintage condition: calico panels on the back of the skirt have some fading form sunlight damage along the bottom hem, see photos for details.
MEASUREMENTS & FIT
suggested letter size: S (tag is marked a Gunne size 7, fit is more like a 9)
bust (underarm): 33”-35“
hip: up to 54“
shoulder to waist: 17“
color: midnight blue / white / cream
material: cotton corduroy / polyester / rayon / lace / ribbon / buttons
label: Gunne Sax
pinned on model? no
Note: Adrianne is 5’10 33-25-35 with a modern dress size 2-4 and wears a size 27 in jeans.
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!