- Circa 1960s / 1970s mini dress
- Ultra mod / go-go vibes
- Shift silhouette
- Lightweight corduroy fabric
- Mixed floral and latticework print in a geometric pattern
- Accented disco style collar
- Short sleeves
- Pull over style (no zipper or button closures)
Note: Kelsey’s measurements are 5’8” tall and 44.5-36-48, she wears a modern dress size 14.
Excellent vintage condition: extremely minor color fade.
suggested letter size: XL
shoulder: about 17“
bust (underarm): 42“
sleeve: about 12.5“
armhole circumference: about 22“ around
color: black / red / green / yellow / white
label: no label
pinned on model? no
***All items are measured while the garment is laying flat. The bust, waist & hip measurements have already been doubled for your convenience.***
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with your purchase!